20 Sep Low T Therapy
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a hormone and helps maintain men’s bone density, fat distribution, muscle strength and mass, red blood cell production, sex drive.
What are the symptoms of Low Testosterone?
- Reduced libido and low sex drive
- Always feeling tired and fatigued
- Decrease in physical stamina or endurance
- Difficulty in having or maintaining erections
- Memory impairment
- Weight gain
- Irritability and anxiety
- Decreased muscle and bone mass
How is Low Testosterone treated?
We treat low testosterone with weekly injections of testosterone.
Initial visit includes lab work, an office visit, and a Testosterone Injection. $99
Return Visit includes a Testosterone Injection $50. Typically once a week.
A thorough Lab panel is done every three months to maintain optimum performance levels and that is an additional $50.