20 Sep Stop!! Just Be Healthy! 8 Tips to be healthy
1. Hungry? If your body is hungry, it is trying to tell you something and you need to listen. When you fill your diet with mostly healthy foods, you shouldn’t feel hungry. If you do, you need to eat more. Going hungry may lead to weight loss, but it definitely won’t lead to a long-term healthy lifestyle.
2. Choose Exercise that doesn’t suck. No number on the scale or body shape is worth being miserable. Plus, you won’t stick with any exercise long-term unless you enjoy it, or at the very least, don’t hate it. Keep searching until you find an exercise you don’t dread.
3. Health doesn’t have a number. A healthy lifestyle isn’t about sticking with a diet for a certain amount of time, or eating healthy until you see a certain number on the scale. It’s about continuing to care for your body and nourish it for the rest of your life.
4. Off Limits? No WAY! A world where you never get to enjoy a hot Krispy Kreme Doughnut or some Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream just doesn’t sound like fun. And, making any food completely off limits just makes me want to eat only junk food all the time. So, just try to make healthy choices most of the time and allow yourself some indulgences.
5. Feel Healthy! There are so many better indicators of health than the number on the scale. One of the things we try to focus on the most is how you feel. No matter what the scale says, when you are eating well and exercising you feel great. You have more energy, You are less moody, and can think more clearly. These things are worth more to me than any number.
6. Eat Real Food: If your focus is only on weight loss, it is easy to reach for “sugar-free,” “fat free,” and “zero-calorie” foods that are full of unhealthy artificial sweeteners and hydrogenated oils. Instead, fill your diet with delicious, real foods and skip the “diet” foods. They don’t taste as good anyway.
7. Focus on Feel: We Believe, feeling great should be the main goal of any healthy eating and exercise plan. We at VIP Weight Loss, really want to help you feel absolutely AWESOME!
8. Be Patient & Forgiving: Changing your long-term goals and the way you eat and treat your body isn’t easy. Give yourself time and unlimited slip-ups. Remember, healthy doesn’t mean perfect.
Treat yourself like you love yourself. If you want help…, if you need a support system and want to learn how VIP Weight Loss, Anti-Aging & Quick Care Clinic can help, contact us at (731) 256 – 0035.